- Getting Started
- Select Your Template
- Image Guidelines
- Terms and Conditions
SHAZAM myPic Studio allows you to create a personalized debit card that’s picture perfect for you! It allows you to create a personalized debit card featuring a photo of your choice or select one from an extensive set of gallery images.
What you need to get started
To personalize and create your own Community Spirit Bank debit card:
- You must have an existing Community Spirit Bank debit card.
- There will be a one-time $15.00 charge debited to your checking account at the time of ordering.
- Please note that the expiration date may change on your debit card after receiving your myPic Studio card. If you use your debit card for recurring payments, you MUST notify the merchant to give them your new expiration date.
- Allow 10 – 14 days to receive your Community Spirit Bank myPic Studio debit card.
- Please follow all Community Spirit Bank and SHAZAM myPic Studio Image Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
Choose from our 1” photo, 2” photo, or edge to edge myPic Studio templates to begin designing your own Community Spirit Bank debit card!
1” Identification Photo
A great way to personalize your card and add security.
2” Identification Photo
Use a small photo to personalize your card and show what matters to you.
A good way to show off that great photo you took with lots of room.
The better the quality the image, the better the final card design. For all images, cardholder must:
- Use one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF
- Ensure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels, and no more than 10 MB in size
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
Note: Be aware an image captured with a disposable camera or cell phone does not produce the high-quality, high-resolution image required for myPic Studio and cannot be used.
To ensure a satisfactory outcome, align the image (uploaded photo) to the left of the card so required logos do not cover the image.
The cardholder will receive a message if a problem is encountered during the image upload process. Potential problems may include:
- Uploading an image of insufficient quality
- Uploading an image that is too large
- Attempting to upload a non-image file
- Using an unsupported image file format
Any image that includes the following is not acceptable for myPic Studio:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
- References to any MasterCard or Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
Community Spirit Bank provides SHAZAM myPic Studio service subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement governing all use of your Community Spirit Bank debit card, as well as the Regulation E Disclosure. The photo, artwork or other image submitted by you and all the information thereon, are the hereafter collectively referred to as the “image.”
Please note the expiration date may change on your debit card after receiving your myPic Studio card. If you use your debit card for recurring payments, you MUST notify the merchant to give them your new expiration date.
You certify that you have read and understand the “Image Guidelines” and that the image you are submitting complies with the Image Guidelines.
FEES: There is an issuance fee of $15.00 which will be charged to your account each time you submit a new image and the bank issues a new myPic Studio card. In addition, an issuance fee will be charged for any replacement or reissued myPic Studio card. When your image is approved, you authorize the bank to charge all applicable fees to the account associated with your myPic Studio card.
In addition to your compliance with the Image Guidelines, you represent and warrant to the bank:
- The image you are submitting was created by you and you are the owner of the image and/or you have obtained written consent from the owner of the image that you may use it on your myPic Studio card and for the bank to copy, print, distribute, prepare and use the image on your myPic Studio card.
- You have obtained the express written consent of any person other than yourself who appears in the image you are submitting.
- Use of the image will not infringe any businesses’ or individual person’s rights, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- If Community Spirit Bank requests, before or after accepting your image, you shall provide Community Spirit Bank with reasonable proof of such ownership, written consent and /or non-infringement.
You grant Community Spirit Bank to a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the image and the other data you provide to Community Spirit Bank for the purpose of providing your myPic Studio card.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the bank harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and its respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, agents, representatives, and contractors from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the myPic Studio card with your submitted image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
Community Spirit Bank’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of the myPic Studio card and Community Spirit Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by Community Spirit Bank’s connection with the myPic Studio card service or product. Community Spirit Bank is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the SHAZAM myPic Studio card template. Image and copies thereof shall not be returned to you for any reason.
Your myPic Studio card remains the property of Community Spirit Bank and you agree to immediately return or destroy the card if asked by Community Spirit Bank for any reason, or if the account to which your myPic Studio card is linked to is closed.
If a submitted image is rejected, you will be notified by email. If your submitted image is rejected, you can submit a new image to design a new card.
Community Spirit Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a myPic Studio card, for any or no reason whatsoever in Community Spirit Bank’s sole discretion.