Visit the Apple iTunes store and download the Community Spirit Bank iPhone app
Visit the Google Play store and download the Community Spirit Bank Android app
Mobile Banking Tips and Information
Secure Mobile Registration
- Community Spirit Bank’s Mobile Banking services, including our apps, mobile-web interface, and SMS text message banking, are tied to our online banking system.
- To log into Mobile Banking, customers will use the same user ID and password as they use for Online Banking.
- Mobile Banking only allows one registration per customer. There is no opportunity for a fraudster to create a second account once you have established your security credentials.
- For SMS text message banking, only valid texts sent to a Community Spirit Bank Short-code from a previously activated phone number will work.
Helpful Tips to Maintain Mobile Security
- To help protect your phone from unauthorized use, create a passcode to access the phone.
- Download and apply security updates and patches to your mobile browser whenever they are made available. These are designed to protect you from known security risks.
- To prevent viruses or other unwanted problems, do not open any attachments you receive via text or email from unknown or untrustworthy sources.
- Do not install pirated software or software from unknown sources on your mobile device.
- Limit unauthorized access to your cell phone. Never leave your device unattended during an open mobile banking session.
- Never save your Online Banking user ID and password on your mobile device, in memos, or in your phone's browser.
- Always remember to log off properly using the “Sign Off” button when you have completed your mobile banking activities.
- Be aware of the potential for fraudulent mobile banking apps. Always ensure you’re downloading the legitimate Community Spirit Bank apps. One way to make sure you’re downloading the official apps, is to download them via the app store links on our website.
- If your phone is lost or stolen, contact your wireless carrier immediately to stop your wireless service.