- Available Positions
- Why should you apply?
- How to apply?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Good working environment.
- Family friendly.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to start your community banking career!
Community Spirit Bank has been in business for 114 years and has been recognized as one of the best performing banks in the country. We would love for you to join our hard-working team of professionals. We are proud to be a true community bank with a great working environment and opportunities for advancement. We are relationship bankers with an eye on innovation. Nimble and progressive – we strive to live out our mission with every interaction.
- Home owned and operated with decisions made locally.
- Friendly and outgoing staff.
- A community bank that is community involved!
Community Spirit Bank Core Values: Integrity, WOW Moments, Dedication, Innovation and Knowledge Our core values are more than just a statement, we believe in them and live them out each day.
What are we looking for? Self-motivated, friendly, detail-oriented individuals who are excellent at multitasking and can deliver exceptional customer experiences with a positive attitude. Ideal applicants have an outgoing personality, genuinely love to help others, and are technologically efficient.
- Your own personal resume is required to apply for this position.
Community Spirit Bank
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 449
Red Bay, AL 35582
Community Spirit Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.